4th July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?

SIR,
i am doing M.Pharma-Pharmacognosy (final sem.). i want to know that am i eligible for appearing in UGC-NET/CSIR UGC- NET? As in my knowledge there are not any subject related to pharmacy in the eligibility criteria. So, if i am eligible for both these above, then through which subject i can appear in these exams. plz help. i will be highly thankful to u.

31st October 2014, 11:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR,
i am doing M.Pharma-Pharmacognosy (final sem.). i want to know that am i eligible for appearing in UGC-NET/CSIR UGC- NET? As in my knowledge there are not any subject related to pharmacy in the eligibility criteria. So, if i am eligible for both these above, then through which subject i can appear in these exams. plz help. i will be highly thankful to u.
Yes, of course you are eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after M.Pharma course. Those candidates who have completed their master degree course are eligible to apply for UGC NET entrance exam.

UGC NET EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Applicant have to passed Master degree in any discipline from any well recognized university and you have to obtained minimum 55% marks for general and OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates, physically and visually Handicapped candidates). Final year students can also elgiible.

Age Limit:- Applicant age must be not more than 28 years of age and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
3rd August 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the procedure of publishing an article or a Pharmacy paper. I've passed M. Pharma with Pharmaceutical Chemistry. My post graduation project work has not been published yet. How can I do it? Please reply. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?