9th February 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?

sir i have passed the b pharm in2010 with 70% so sir i want to do m pharm in this year , i have worked in pharma industry one year,give me any simple idea to get admission to m pharm

Related Questions:
  1. Sample questions for GME course? I am doing my mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  3. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  4. How can i get the sponsorship from a shipping company?
  5. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?
  7. Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA?
  8. Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma? -- [New]
  9. How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.
  10. Admission in MBA in Power management with experience as an executive in a Distribution company? Any sponsorship method? How to apply and convince the management?
  11. Institutions in India where stipend is provided to Ph.D.(Science) students?
  12. What is the admission process in M.Pharma? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. What are the requirements for getting a job in USA after completing M.Pharmacy in India?
  15. MBA or M.Pharma: Better choice after B.Pharma?
  16. Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. SYLLABUS AND PAPER PATTERN FOR ALL M.Pharma COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMS
  18. Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?
8th May 2014, 09:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?

Most of the students after completing the BPharma course joins the MPharma course. You are also one of them who is thinking in the same way as others thinks. And this is good course no doubt because it is Master degree course. And for the master degree course you will need a minimum qualification of graduation course and if you have the graduation degree then you may take admission in the Mpharma course.

As you told us that you had completed your Bpharma so yes you are eligible for taking admission in the Mpharma course.
Now comes to some good universities where you may take admission in the Mpharma course.

Baddi University
Chitkara University
IEET Baddi
IEC Univeristy
Maharaja Agarsen University

And still there are so many others university and colleges where you can apply for the same.

As you told us that you had a 1 year experience then it is also a good sign. You will get easily admission in the course.
2nd August 2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sponsorship criteria to get admission in M.Pharma?

Is any company sponsor for m pharm if then suggest how to get in touch with it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?