16th December 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my MA and B.Ed in English and now I want to apply for NET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
18th December 2016, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?

If you have got MA degree with at least 55% marks, then surely you will be eligible for UGC NET. In case, you belong to any reserved category, then you will be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks. B.Ed is not required for this exam. So, no need to worry about anything.

You have to apply for English subject which was your subject at post graduate level. Syllabus is given in the respective UGC NET notification. You can also get it from official website http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
18th December 2016, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my MA and B.Ed in English and now I want to apply for NET exam so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of M.A in English, you are eligible for UGC NET exam in English. But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam in English so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH SLET SYLLABUS.PDF(176.0 KB, 33 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?