3rd August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NET exam? What is the syllabus for NET exam?

How can i apply for net exam?what will be the syallabus regarding net exam?Is it compulsory to attain any classes before appearing net exam?what kind of benefit will get from it?

5th August 2012, 04:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NET exam? What is the syllabus for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i apply for net exam?what will be the syallabus regarding net exam?Is it compulsory to attain any classes before appearing net exam?what kind of benefit will get from it?
Procedure to apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grant Commission:

Once you pass your masters degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks, you become eligible to take the test and the application form for the
same is made available on the official website of UGC-NET as soon as the test is scheduled. Complete procedure of online application is provided along with the online application form.

Syllabus:

The National Eligibility Test is conducted in various subjects. Candidates possessing masters degree in a particular discipline need to take the test in the same discipline/subject.
For syllabus, Click Here.

Benefit of qualifying National Eligibility Test:

Qualifying National Eligibility Test will enable you to apply for the position of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in University/Colleges located anywhere in India. In accordance with the guidelines of the University Grant Commission, candidates willing to join University and Colleges as Lecturer must have qualified National Eligibility Test along with possessing good academic records and aptitude to teach at the same level.
5th August 2012, 06:47 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Sir ,

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the UGC NET every year twice.
NET is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship. So, If you are interested in teaching side then you have the right chance to get into NET !!!

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission).
NET is conducted twice in a year.
-June
-December

UGC NET Syllabus 2012 :- Hello everyone, Welcome to University Grant Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) syllabus 2012 section. Here in this section we will be provide you complete details about UGC NET syllabus 2012. Every year UGC conducts an entrance test NET for recruits the Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lecturers in Science and Arts subjects. The candidates can download their UGC NET Syllabus from UGC online official website www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html or the UGC syllabus is available on to the All Indian Library.

UGC Exam Pattern :- UGC NET exam is to be divide into the three papers.

Paper 1- The first paper is to be related general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It is designed to check the test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. There are 60 objective type question candidates are need to be solved only 50 questions that is depends on to the candidates choices.

Paper 2 - Paper 2 is subjective type question paper. There are 50 compulsory questions and 2 marks noted for each question. The candidate will be have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet. The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be sent to the candidate along with the Admit Card.

Paper 3 – This paper is only descriptive type questions paper. Candidates are required to attempt questions in the space provided in the Test Booklet.

New Syllabus-
General Aptitude with emphasis
On logical reasoning, graphical
analysis, analytical and numerical
ability, quantitative comparison,
series formation, puzzles etc

SUBJECT......

Computer Science Management
Electronic Science Commerce
Library Science Geography History
Home Science Public Admin Philosophy
Political Science Law Psychology
English Economics Hindi

ALL THE BEST
10th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

SWATI,
i have done economics hons and MBA and want to apply for economics test, please tell me the syllabus and how to apply for december 2012 test
19th September 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Jitheswari,
I have done M.A. in carnatic music 2003, I would like to apply for the test,pls. tell me the syllabus and how to apply for the december net exam.
14th October 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Is there a separate syllabus for students of Carnatic music.
kameshwari
17th March 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

I Have cmptd mY M.A with 2 semestr with 70% marks can i apply for NET exms..plz tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?