9th March 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?

Hello,
I have completed my M.Pharmacy.
But I have done my M.Pharmacy from correspondence.
So, am I eligible for PhD entrance of NIPER?
Please give reply as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Eligiblity for niper and and is there is GATE exam for pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  4. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  5. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  6. Can I apply for NIPER Ph.D entrance exam after completing MCA? Date of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. For which subject I should apply in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam being a M.Sc Physics student?
  8. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  14. Syllabus and procedure to appear in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam for M.Pharma candidate?
  15. Old NIPER PhD entrance question papers
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application? -- [New]
  18. Can I appear for NIPMER PhD entrance exam if done M.Pharmacy from university which has no AICTE and PCI approval?
10th March 2015, 10:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NIPER PhD entrance exam if completed correspondence M.Pharmacy?

Yes, you are eligible for PhD entrance exam of NIPER since there is no such norm written in the eligibility criteria that a candidate must possess a full time degree. However, you must have 60% in the M.Pharmacy course to be eligible for the NIPER PhD entrance exam. The entire notification of NIPER PhD entrance exam of previous year has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below to get a better insight and know other details concerning the PhD entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014_PhD_InfoBrochure.pdf(7.24 MB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?