9th March 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?

Hello Friends,
I want to clear PhD English entrance exam of JNU.
Kindly tell me the procedure for applying for this entrance exam?
And when is the closing date of application?
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  2. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  4. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  5. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  6. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  7. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU
  8. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure for biotechnology common entrance exam of jnu
  10. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  11. How to apply for the entrance examination for MSW? What is the admission procedure? Last date for submission of application form?
  12. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  13. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  14. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  16. Date of MCA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for JNU entrance exam after passing BCA in Sept month?
  18. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
10th March 2015, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for JNU PhD (English) entrance exam :-

- You can apply online as well as offline.

- For online application, click here. Then fill the online application properly following all the instructions.

- For offline application, you can obtain the Application Form and Prospectus by Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300 drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payble at NEW DELHI alongwith a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the SECTION OFFICER (ADMISSIONS), Room No.28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067.

NOTE:- Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process from 10.00 a.m. on 6th February, 2015
- Closing of Online Application Process till 5.00 p.m. on 20th March, 2015
- Start of issue of offline Application Forms(by Post) 6th February, 2015
- Last date for issue of offline Application Forms (by Post) 9th March, 2015
- Last date of submission of completed offline Application Form to reach JNU 25th March, 2015

For details, the entire notification has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU_AdmissionAnnouncement2015-16.pdf(2.90 MB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?