30th December 2016, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed and Ph.D together through distance education?

Can i do Ph.D and B.Ed(through distance education) together?
I am enrolled in phd programme, and i have completed my course work, can i continue Ph.D and bed together?
If yes then, can i continue both from the same university or from different one?
I would be obliged if you could help out in this..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in open distance education?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD in English Literature?
  5. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue PhD directly after completing M.Phil through Distance education?
  9. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education? -- [New]
  11. Can I do PhD after doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance education?
  12. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Com through distance education?
  14. Am I eligible for assistant professor with PG through distance education
  15. Can I do M.A. in Sociology by distance education being an M.Sc degree holder? Would it make a difference if I do M.A. along with my Science PhD?
  16. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  18. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
15th January 2017, 12:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed and Ph.D together through distance education?

Yes, you can pursue two distance mode courses at the same time but in case of exams clashing on same date, you will face many problems. Therefore, take these kind of chances, if you can afford it.

Also, for B.Ed in distance mode, you need to have at least 2 years of teaching experience. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility.
26th January 2017, 02:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed and Ph.D together through distance education?

Yes, you can purse two distance mode courses at the same time but in case of exams clashing on same date, you will face many problems. Therefore, take these kind of chances, if you can afford it.

Also, for B.Ed in distance mode, you need to have at least 2 years of teaching experience. Just make sure you fulfill the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?