11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing the Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

11th February 2016, 02:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course?

You are eligible to pursue both Ph.D and B.Ed course.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Ph.D course is that the candidate must have passed Masters degree course from a recognized university.

While the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Ed course is that the candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course with atleast 55% marks from a recognized university.

To pursue Ph.D one must have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective university where you wish to apply for.
11th February 2016, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D or B.Ed after completion of M.Com course? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing the Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Ph.D course and B.Ed course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:-

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at-least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
11th February 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to do PhD or B.Ed course after completion of M.Com.
The eligibility to study B.Ed course is a pass in graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. The course is available in many institutions in India. If you want to pursue your career in teaching then you can choose B.Ed course.
The eligibility to do PhD course is in commerce is a pass in Master’s Degree with 55% marks from a recognized university. There will be an entrance examination for the admission (if you already cleared NET then no entrance). You have to contact the University for More Details or check the same in the websites of the university you want to study. The course is available in many universities in India.
12th February 2016, 01:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for both B.Ed as well as PhD. To get admission to the course of PhD you need to have at least 50% marks in your Masters Degree.
Once you have fulfilled this criteria you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will also have to clear the Entrance Examination as well as the Personal Interview to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will need Domain knowledge to crack the Personal Interview.
These are the things you need to fulfill to be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?