4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?

As per the rules above 55%are required for phd entrance but my percentage for mcom are 50.7% and also i want to know that is there any age limit to do phd . please reply to my confusions and if i can get admission plz give a detail information about this .k am residing in chhindwara district in mp. Thank you

22nd May 2014, 01:39 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know that the mark eligibility and also the age limit for the PhD level study in any university. So I am going to clearing your doubts and also the answer of your question you have asked here.

So first of all if you want to do PhD then you must have a qualification degree of your master degree study or equivalent to that. So that then you can apply for the PhD study in any university then the mark issue you have to get a score minimum of 50 percent or above so you have already mentioned that you have scored 50.2 percent of mark so you are qualified for the PhD entrance exam.

So for this kind of marks you are eligible for the PhD in commerce. And now comes to age issue so the age is depending on the university whom they have set for the students for applying for the PhD study. So the minimum age for PhD is 29 to 36 years of age that the students can apply for the study as in the universities. So good wishes and best of luck for your future.
19th September 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my Mother. Com in the year 2004 and now I am interested in doing PhD my residential place is Andaman and Nicobar Islands can you suggest me the university and the procedure to do PhD
3rd June 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed two masters, one in Economic and another one in Development Administration. My age is about 50 years. I have been working in Banking sector for last 22 years. Now, if I want to do PHD in the field related to my job, Is it possible? Your cooperation/response is this regard is highly solicited.
8th June 2017, 03:42 PM
LiyaSharan

Post Re: Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed two masters, one in Economic and another one in Development Administration. My age is about 50 years. I have been working in Banking sector for last 22 years. Now, if I want to do PHD in the field related to my job, Is it possible? Your cooperation/response is this regard is highly solicited.
You can join for PhD in Economics or in Commerce or in Public Administration departments etc in reputed institutes like Delhi University, JMI, SRM university, Lovely Professional University, Sharda university etc. You can choose a topic related to your area and pursue PhD. If you are qualifying NET, it will be easy for you to go for PhD. Please visit the websites of these institutes for more details regarding eligibility, procedures etc.
14th November 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I passed M.Com with 50 percentage mark . I also passed UGC NET.I want to know about Ph D commerce eligibility criteria for marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?