19th May 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of an Executive MBA?

Hello,
I have completed BBA, continued with Master of Business Administration as one year Executive course. Am I eligible to do PhD from any university? Currently I am teaching Social Science in a Higher Secondary School?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Regular PhD will be possible after Executive MBA? Such candidates can appear for NET exam?
  3. Can I study PhD after doing Executive MBA from KSOU?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of Executive MBA from ICFAI University?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in KSOU if I have completed graduation and executive MBA?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marketing having completed B-Pharmacy and Executive MBA?
  8. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam or PhD if done Executive MBA?
  9. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  10. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  11. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for executive course in CS? I have scored 73% in MBA
  13. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Astrology after completion of ICAS course?
  15. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  16. Is this possible to do Executive MBA after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
21st May 2016, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of an Executive MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed BBA, continued with Master of Business Administration as one year Executive course. Am I eligible to do PhD from any university? Currently I am teaching Social Science in a Higher Secondary School?
After completion of one year MBA, you can't do Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
22nd May 2016, 10:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for PhD course after completion of one year MBA course. You need to have a 2 year MBA course, be it in regular mode or distance mode of education.
22nd May 2016, 11:44 PM
asha2016

You can not do Ph.D program after completion of one year MBA program .This is because of it is must essential that Candidates have to do full time Master Degree with above aggregated 55% marks in respective subject from recognized University .
Criteria for PH.D program after completion of MBA:-
1. Candidates should have passed two years MBA program with minimum aggregated 55% marks in any specialization from any recognized university .
2. Candidates must have to participate into entrance test for Ph.D program which is conducted by UGC .
3.There is no age criteria for participate into entrance examination .
17th October 2020, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

What if the EMBA plan was a full 2 year program or four semesters?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?