28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?

I am B.Pharm with 14 years industrial experience in pharmaceutical formulation. i have experience in manufacturing of solid and liquid dosage form like tablet/capsule and liquid. i have completed DBM and MBA in operations management also.
i am intrested in Phd in industrial pharmacy. my qualification and experience is sufficient for completing the phd. pl. confirm and revert with your fee structure.

Sunil sawant

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  2. Is there any necessity to have industrial experience for doing Ph.D course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  4. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  5. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  6. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  7. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  8. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?
  10. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  11. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam being a candidate having an experience of 9 years in Industrial Research and with an age of 35 years? Can I directly enroll for Ph.D course or have to clear NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  15. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  16. PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?
  17. How can I do Industrial Training if completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can I join TA? I have 8 years experience in Industrial Fire Services
28th August 2015, 05:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Pharm with 14 years industrial experience in pharmaceutical formulation. i have experience in manufacturing of solid and liquid dosage form like tablet/capsule and liquid. i have completed DBM and MBA in operations management also.
i am intrested in Phd in industrial pharmacy. my qualification and experience is sufficient for completing the phd. pl. confirm and revert with your fee structure.

Sunil sawant
After completion of B.Pharmacy you can apply for Ph.D course in Industrial Pharmacy. M.Pharmacy degree holder candidates are eligible for Ph.D course.

You have completed MBA course so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management but your MBA marks is above 55%.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?