27th February 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D with 50% marks in B.Com?

Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D with 50% marks in B.Com? What would be the requirements which takes the call during the admission process. I don't want to repeat those information's but where it's getting store to provide the failure status?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  2. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  3. Can I be eligible for IIM Ahmedabad after scoring 50% marks in TYB.Com?
  4. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D course through correspondence from IGNOU? I have 49.6% marks in M.Com
  7. Institutes offering M.Phil in Biochemistry?
  8. B.Com. vs Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  12. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  13. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  14. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  15. Will a student with less than 60% marks in 10th and B.Tech be eligible for campus recruitment? What is the scope after doing PhD in bioinformatic from USA?
  16. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  17. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  18. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
13th March 2015, 05:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D with 50% marks in B.Com?

You are not eligible to apply for Ph.D course. To apply for Ph.D course, you need to appear for Ph.D entrance examination which is conducted their respective University. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that, you should have completed post graduation from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved categories. You can expect the notification in the month of August/September or March/April in the official website of respective university. Notification differs college to college.
13th March 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D with 50% marks in B.Com?

You must have a Master's degree for getting admission in a Ph.D program. B.Com is a degree course and you are not eligible for Ph.D admission at present time. You have to complete Master's degree from a recognized University with 55% marks then only you can apply for admission.

Therefore, just apply for admission in Master's and along with it be prepared for exams like NET/SLET/JRF because it will help you in getting admission in a reputed University. You will have other Ph.D entrance exams too for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?