27th August 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D after scoring 54% in Rajiv Gandhi University?

I have scored 54.17%in my mpt under rajivgandhi university am i eligible for phd? How and where I should I apply for the Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the answer in detail on the same? Hope that I will get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship without PhD
  2. What are the options available for me if I get a rank between 50,000 to 75,000 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scope available in USA after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics from Rajiv Gandhi University and while working in Pharma Company?
  4. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  5. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  6. Is Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore a Private or Government University?
  7. List of software industries situated in Chandigarh?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  9. Can I get admission for MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi Medical College after scoring 160 marks out of 200 in medical CET?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?
  11. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  12. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is approved by UGC-DEC-AICTE for PhD in History course? Can I become teacher in any college after completing this course
  13. Details about IMT college of Gwalior? List of good private colleges in MP and other states?
  14. List of engineering colleges offering BCA?
  15. Details of Rajiv Gandhi National university of Law, Patiala for B.A LLB(Hons)
  16. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  17. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  18. Whicha re the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights?
27th August 2015, 06:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after scoring 54% in Rajiv Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 54.17%in my mpt under rajivgandhi university am i eligible for phd? How and where I should I apply for the Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the answer in detail on the same? Hope that I will get the answer. Thanks!
If your masters degree marks is 54.17% then you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
28th August 2015, 10:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after scoring 54% in Rajiv Gandhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for PhD with 54% marks. To apply for PhD degree, one should have the Post Graduate certificate from recognized university. The applicant must score at least 55% of marks at Graduation level. There is no age limit for doing PhD degree. The admission to the PhD program is totally dependent on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and Master Degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?