17th June 2012, 07:05 PM
tyagi 1994

Details of Rajiv Gandhi National university of Law, Patiala for B.A LLB(Hons)

Plz give me details of the Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala for BA.LLB(Hons.).

16th July 2012, 10:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Rajiv Gandhi National university of Law, Patiala for B.A LLB(Hons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyagi 1994 View Post
Plz give me details of the Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Patiala for BA.LLB(Hons.).

The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punab offers 5 years integrated BA LLB [Hons]. Admission is based on the merit in the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. In order to be eligible for the Test candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% aggregate marks for SC/ST and Persons with disability]. Candidate appearing in or awaiting results of the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the Test. The maximum age limit to appear in the CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and Fee structure refer to the following Link.
10th April 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Rajiv Gandhi National university of Law, Patiala for B.A LLB(Hons)

Without giving clat exam can we get admission in rajiv national law college patiala in integrated ba llb
24th June 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Without giving clat exam can we get admission in rajiv national law college patiala in integrated ba -law-patiala-
21st July 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I get only 40% marks in B.A And i blong obc category so can i do LLB ??
12th November 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I hv taken non med in 2 bt i want to do law so i need to knw the criteria for the admission
6th March 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in 2 tell me how many percentage I need to take admission in this university with any admission test or clat test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?