15th August 2015, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?

Hello Everyone,
I want to get admission for M.Tech course in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies. I would like to know that what entrance exam I have to give for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
23rd August 2015, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Tech in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies?

GATE is accepted everywhere and if you have a score then you can get admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. If you don't have then you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by the state technical council.

Every state has a entrance exam for admission in M.Tech course and you have to appear for the Karnataka state technical council exam. Admission is through counselling according to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?