24th October 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completing BSc(Botany) Honours?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc with Botany Honours course. I am in 3rd semester and I am thinking to do Integrated PhD program in the same specialization. I just want to know after completing my BSc, am I eligible to study this Integrated PhD program?

31st October 2019, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completing BSc(Botany) Honours?

No, you are not eligible for PhD after completing BSc(Botany) Honours.

Eligibility to study Integrated PhD after completing BSc(Botany) Honours is that first, you need masters degree with minimum 55% to be eligible for the course. It means you should pursue MSc. Then, you will have to appear in the entrance exam which is conducted by college itself for the admission.

You may visit the website www.collegecourses.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?