10th March 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated MCA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MCA program? List of colleges in Thrissur?

I am now doing my 12th Science in a CBSE school. I would like to do Integrated MCA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that? There is any entrance exam to join this course? Also I would like to join in a good college at Thrissur. So please suggest me a good college at Thrissur.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for pursuing Integrated MCA after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MBA program? List of colleges in Cochin?
  3. List of institutions offering integrated MCA for +2 students
  4. Am I eligible to study Integrated LLM after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated LLM program? List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges in Odisha offering integrated MCA degree
  6. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers?
  7. List of the colleges offering integrated MCA?
  8. List of self financing colleges in Delhi or Bangalore in which I can join integrated MCA M.Tech?
  9. Colleges which offer MCA M.Tech Integrated course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?
  11. How can I study Integrated BCA and MCA in Abroad being a 12th PCM candidate?
  12. Which is better among B.Tech and Integrated BCA and MCA? Salary after completion of Integrated BCA and MCA course?
  13. How to study Integrated LLB course after 12th with Commerce? List of colleges and entrance exam to study it from Odisha?
  14. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams?
  15. How to take M.Tech if I am a student of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I do BCA or integrated MCA after passing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  18. How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?