1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MBA program? List of colleges in Cochin?

I am now doing my 12th Science in an ISC school. I would like to do Integrated MBA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that? There is any entrance exam to join this course? Also I would like to join in a good college at Cochin, Kerala. So please suggest me a good college at Cochin.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Integrated MCA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MCA program? List of colleges in Thrissur?
  2. Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completion of 12th? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  3. Am I eligible to study Integrated LLM after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated LLM program? List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Integrated MBA for 12th Arts student?
  5. List of colleges offering 5 years Integrated MBA course in Gujarat -- [New]
  6. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  7. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  8. Procedure to get admission in BBA MBA integrated course
  9. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  10. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do 5 years BBA & MBA integrated course after passing 12th with PCM stream? Which are the colleges that offers integrated 5 years BBA & MBA specially in Lucknow?
  12. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  13. Best college to get admission for Integrated MBA course? How to get admission in it?
  14. Eligibility to study Integrated MBA course for an Intermediate candidate with 3 years gap?
  15. Colleges offering integrated MBA course? How much is the fee of such colleges?
  16. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  17. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab?
  18. Possibility to study MBA for B.A.(Theology) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?
13th March 2018, 09:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MBA program? List of colleges in Cochin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now doing my 12th Science in an ISC school. I would like to do Integrated MBA after my 12th. Am I eligible for that? There is any entrance exam to join this course? Also I would like to join in a good college at Cochin, Kerala. So please suggest me a good college at Cochin.
Am I eligible to study Integrated MBA after completing 12th?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Integrated MBA course after completing 12th. Those who completed their 12th standard in any discipline (Science, Commerce or Arts stream) with at least 50% from a recognized board are eligible to apply.

Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated MBA program?

Admission process will be depending on the institute. It could be either direct or merit-based admission process. Most of the Institutions conduct their own entrance exam within the college. Both marked scored by the candidate in 12th standard and entrance exam score taken into consideration at the time of admission. Please visit the respective university website for more details regarding the admission process.

Integrated MBA Colleges in Kochi:

SCM Hub Logistics
Address: Koyenco Techpark, KEPIP, Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682042
Phone: 097443 50154

Amity Global Business School
Address: Skyline Platinum, Rajaji Rd, Ernakulam, Kerala 682035
Phone: 0484 402 8701

Cochin College
Address: Cochin College Rd, Koovapadam, Chullickal, Kochi, Kerala 682002
Phone: 0484 222 4954

Global Institute of Integral Management Studies
Address: 41/1013, Pulleppady Cross Road, Pulleppady, Ernakulam, Kochi, Pincode - 682018, Kochi, Kerala 682018
Phone: 095678 71444

Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies
Address: Rajagiri Valley P. O, Kakkanad, Kochi, Kerala 682039
Phone: 0484 242 6554
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?