31st May 2012, 06:05 AM
sh gia

How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy

i want to do phd in usa in architecture(every field of architecture which is related to architecture such as history, landscape and...).I have completed my Msc in architecture engineering in english in italy.I heard that there are some universities in usa which offer scholarship for phd without gre.could you please help me to know them?

thank you

13th September 2012, 08:27 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy

Hi here are the procedure you have to follow..
1.Choose your Major which you are interested..
2.Get hold of a list of universities with those programs.
3.Take the GRE General Test, TOEFL, and the GRE Subject Test as needed by the programs that you are thinking of applying for.
4.Assess your chances of getting into a particular school of your interest
5.Choose the people you want to write the recommendation letters for you
6.Write a statement of purpose (SOP) for your interest in each program
7.Arrange for transcripts from each post-school institution attended
8.Have the GRE and TOEFL scores reported to the appropriate department of the university
9.Use a Calendar program and a spreadsheet to keep track of what documents are needed, which ones of them have been sent and which ones are pending.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?