5th August 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?

Respected Sir,
I am an MBA, PGDHHM with a Medical background, working in Healthcare Industry. I am interested in Public Health. Is it only Management that I can opt for as a subject to study in PhD or Am I eligible to take up Social Medicine and Community Health? Second question is - Is our choice of Subject crucial for our choice of PhD Topic? Would really appreciate your guidance in this regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health?
  4. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in General Medicine being a M.Sc(Medical Pharmacology) postgraduate?
  9. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  10. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  11. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  13. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing MBA in finance
  16. What's the entrance requirements needed to study medicine in South Africa? I'm a South African and currently a registered nurse with midwifery
  17. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  18. Syllabus for Biochemistry for 1st year of B.Sc Nursing course?
10th August 2015, 11:39 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?

Hi friend here i can give you some information
--> Obviously you are eligible for that
--> But you have to clear the exam CSIR
--> After clearing that in your subject only you are eligible
--> Then with that you can apply to IIM

all the best
thank you
13th August 2015, 04:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am an MBA, PGDHHM with a Medical background, working in Healthcare Industry. I am interested in Public Health. Is it only Management that I can opt for as a subject to study in PhD or Am I eligible to take up Social Medicine and Community Health? Second question is - Is our choice of Subject crucial for our choice of PhD Topic? Would really appreciate your guidance in this regards.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must fulfill below given criteria first.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
4th March 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm M.Pharmacy(pharmaceutics) student.Am i eligible to write UGC NET exam by taking SOCIAL MEDICINE AND COMMUNITY HEALTH as the subject?Please give me guidance to move forward.
23rd September 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can I do PhD in community medicine with a masters degree in community health in nursing ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?