13th September 2011, 06:10 AM
lungani.69

What's the entrance requirements needed to study medicine in South Africa? I'm a South African and currently a registered nurse with midwifery

I`m a SouthAfrican currently a registered nurse with midwifery,community health science and health assessment,diagnosis,treatment & care, wishing to study medicine. What are the related costs per year excluding accommodation, and are there any credits as I`m already practicing in the health fields for ten years.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join SA Army?
  2. How can I join South African Army?
  3. Will I be considered as an NRI? I'm an Indian citizen currently residing in South Africa and passed 12th from there
  4. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  5. Where to get the application form for SA army?
  6. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. How can I join the South African Army if failed in Matriculation being a 21 years old candidate?
  8. What's should I do to join Army as a qualified enrolled nurse in refugee camps in Africa? How and where to apply?
  9. What can individuals and business organizations do in order to achieve a profile that would enhance economic growth for South Africa?
  10. Where to go for studying Mining Engineering in South Africa for B.E. graduate?
  11. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  12. How to study for my upcoming board exams in South Africa? Tips for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study part time MBA in South Africa along with my job?
  14. Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?
  15. Scholarship for university in India being a South African without any money?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study Animation in South Africa and USA being a Nigerian?
  17. What should I study further after completion of B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering)? Starting salary of Mechatronics Engineer in South Africa? -- [New]
  18. How can i join South African army immediately after passing 12th? Is the criteria same as Indian Army?
25th February 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance requirements needed to study medicine in South Africa? I'm a South African and currently a registered nurse with midwifery

Am a nigerian who already has Bsc in nursing and also a public health nurse
11th January 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the entrance requirements needed to study medicine in South Africa? I'm a South African and currently a registered nurse with midwifery

I am boitumelo lehloo 20years old i passed matric 2011 how to join South African ARMY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?