16th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take NET in Computers?

hello,
I have completed my Correspondence mba in IT with 60% and now i want to give ugc net in computer so can u pls help me in clearing my doubt abt this that am i eligible to take ugc net in computer.

8th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take NET in Computers?

I think you are eligible to apply for NET Examination. NET i.e National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. The examination will be held in the month of June and December every year. 2014 June notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 05th May 2014.

To apply for this examination you must have a completed Master degree in any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% Marks in aggregation and 50% marks for reserved categories. Final year of master degree may also eligible to apply for NET Examination. Those who are completed Post graduate in diploma may also eligible to apply for this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?