28th October 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET in pharmacy? List of coaching centres in Kerala

I'm pharm d (doctor of pharmacy) graduate, does am eligible for ugc csir net in pharmacy.

29th October 2022, 07:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET in pharmacy? List of coaching centres in Kerala

No, graduates are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

Candidates need to have a masters degree to fill out the online application. Candidates who have appeared for the final exam of their master's degree and waiting for the result are also eligible for the exam and can fill out the application form.

The upper age limit for JRF has been increased from 30 years to 31 years.
31st October 2022, 08:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET in pharmacy? List of coaching centres in Kerala

Candidates securing atleast 55% marks in their masters degree or equivalent from a recognised university in humanities, social science, computer science, electronic science etc are eligible to appear for UGC NET exam.

Some of the coaching classes are
Altus institute
Aifer Education
Apple B Academy
Reliant Academy
JVM's Centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?