15th December 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?

Hi,
Compared to Organic and Inorganic, which are generally sought after courses? Is opting for PhD in Physical Chemistry a good idea? Please suggest me.

26th March 2016, 03:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?

It depends entirely on you and not on anyone else.
PhD is a research oriented course and if your are good in a particular specialization then you should go for it.
The research work that has been done is what counts in the PhD Course.
If you have done a good research then it is good enough irrespective of the specialization.
You need to contact your guide and it is your guide who will be able to give you the best answer. All these specializations you have mentioned about is very good when it comes to doing the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?