12th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?

I am undergraduate student and I want to complete my post graduation in chemistry. What type of job will I get in agreecultural field? What should I do along with graduation and post graduation? Can someone please provide me the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  2. List jobs i can get after completing Post Graduation in Chemistry?
  3. What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%
  4. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  5. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  6. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  7. Job Opportunities in Medical field after completion of Graduation in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course to opt for after 12th except engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  10. What type of courses are available after completing MSc Chemistry?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in Chemistry Honors?
  12. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  13. Which stream in M.Tech course is a better choice for me after completion of Graduation in Pharmacy field?
  14. How to do a job in medical field while pursuing BSc Chemistry
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
  18. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
12th June 2015, 11:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of job I would get in Agricultural field after completion of graduation in Chemistry?

You can do phd after post graduation in chemistry.

Chemistry we have inorganic ,organic ,physical,analytical.

You can do reseach in seed anylysis,improvement of seed productivity,agricultural field,testing of soil fertility,test on efficiency of manures,pesticides etc.

So many ways you can work in agricultural field as a researcher and learn new technologies and theory while working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?