1st June 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD(Geological Sciences) for MA(Geography) postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I want to do PhD(Geological Sciences) course. As I have done MA in Geography course, so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me. Waiting for your response!

6th June 2019, 11:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(Geological Sciences) for MA(Geography) postgraduate?

Yes, it is beneficial to study PhD in Geological for you. The basic eligibility criteria to study this course is a Master's degree in the areas such as Geological, Geography and Earth Science from a recognized university.

After completing your PhD you can work in industries related to Mining, Oil and Gas, Minerals and Water Resources. Some of the job types are given below.

Hydro Geologists
Earth Science Teacher
Petroleum Geologists
Environmental Geologists
7th June 2019, 02:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD(Geological Sciences) for MA(Geography) postgraduate?

Yes, it would be beneficial to do PhD(Geological Sciences) after completing MA(Geography).

After completion of the course, you can join industries related to Oil and Gas, Minerals Mining and Water Resources.

You will get an opportunity to work as Earth Science Teacher, Environmental Geologists or Hydro Geologists.

The candidates are required to have done post graduation in relevant subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
=)
8th June 2019, 03:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is beneficial to do Ph.D. (Geological Sciences) for MA(Geography) postgraduate so as per my suggestion, you should study Ph.D. (Geological Sciences) course for your bright future.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Gauhati University
Gopinath Bordoloi Nagar
Guwahati, Assam

=> Jadavpur University
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road
Kolkata, West Bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?