12th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur for doing PhD(Physics) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my PhD from this university? Please advice me.

29th March 2019, 12:20 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

>> There are 9 regular faculty and each of them are having PhD. The department of physics has three Adjunct Faculty from IISER and TIFR. They also have one distinguished Associate from IISc., Bangalore. They also have one visiting professor from Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata.
>> The department of physics consists General Physics Laboratory, Computational Physics Laboratory, Design and Fabrication Laboratory, Positional Astronomy Centre .
>> The major area in which research can be done are Cosmology, Nonlinear Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Statistical Physics, Particle Physics, Spectroscopy, Quantum Field Theory, String Theory, Classical Theory, Quantum information and computation.
31st March 2019, 11:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

As per my knowledge, yes it beneficial to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur

The name of best job opportunity for you after completing the Ph.D. (Physics) course is given below.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

** Energy Companies

** Colleges & Universities

** Physics Research Labs

** Radiation Protection Centres

** Oil and Gas Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?