29th March 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Hello everyone, I want to join Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur for studying MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

4th April 2019, 03:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur for studying MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Written Admission Test for the admission to study MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology course in the Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. Those candidates who have passed BSc (Honors) in any branch of Biological Sciences or related subjects with minimum 50% marks or BSc general degree (3 year) with at least one Biology related subject and minimum 55% marks are eligible to study the MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology course in the Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?