12th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Physics) from Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

29th March 2019, 11:45 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

>>Candidates should have uniformly good academic record with preferably 60% of marks in M.Sc. from any recognised university.
>>The candidate should be UGC/CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship holder.
For further information visit the official website of the institute.
31st March 2019, 11:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

The eligibility to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur is given below.

** Ph.D. Physics or Doctor of Philosophy in Physics is a Doctorate Physics Course.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Physics) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur is the candidate should have passed M.Sc. in Physics or Material Science from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in M.Sc. in Physics or Material Science for the admission of this course is 60% and 55% for reserved category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?