5th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of pursuing PhD(Law) in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi?

Hello, I am thinking of doing a PhD program now in the specialization of Law. I came to know that National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi is offering this PhD program. I just want to know what are the benefits of doing this PhD program? Please tell me immediately.

7th March 2022, 11:28 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of pursuing PhD(Law) in National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi?

The benefits of pursuing PhD Law at National University of Study and Research in Law Ranchi is:-

*Some of the employments areas after this course is

Legal Departments
Government and Private organization
Businesses
Lawyers etc..

*Some of the jobs after this course is

Jurist
Researchers
Lawyers
Solicitor etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?