10th August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Benefits to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi friends, I have completed my MPhil. Now, I want to do PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. But my friends are not advising me to do this course. So, I want to know about the benefits to do this course?

31st March 2022, 12:27 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

The benefits to study PhD Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry course at Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University is:-

*Disease Investigation

*Breeding Farms

*Drug Research

*Vaccine Production

*Daily Departments etc...
31st March 2022, 09:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

To study PhD Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry ,you must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Benefits after this is:-

Drug Research
Breeding Farms
Vaccine Production
Dairy Departments etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?