10th August 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) course in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

20th August 2019, 05:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry at Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview. The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test are 50% and this test will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions from the post graduation course.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.svvu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?