10th September 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in TRB exam being a M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done M.A. and B.Ed in History. I want to give TRB exam. Can I give this examination? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

9th June 2016, 08:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I appear in TRB exam being a M.A. and B.Ed(History) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done M.A. and B.Ed in History. I want to give TRB exam. Can I give this examination? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can appear for Teachers Recruitment Board examination with M.A and B.Ed qualifications. The eligibility to the TRB examination is M.A/M.Sc/M.Com in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Candidate’s should have studied same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree. The maximum age limit to apply to the examination is 57 years. The aspirant can find the details in the website link, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?