10th September 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PhD after BA and B. Ed?

I completed my B. Ed degree in 2019 with first class. My B. A. had completed in 2002 in English. I got second class in B. A. Can I apply for phd or first I have complete my masters?

10th September 2022, 07:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD after BA and B. Ed?

You can not apply for PhD after BA and B. Ed.

Eligibility criteria for doing PhD:-

The candidate should have passed master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognised University.

Those who have cleared any of the national level entrance exam like UGC NET, CSIR NET, NET JRF, M.Phil directly appear for an interview.
11th September 2022, 12:11 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,for PhD candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
11th September 2022, 01:55 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is No.

1. You can apply for PhD program only after completing masters from any university.

2. You should have studied masters in the same field or any relevant field in which you are willing to pursue PhD.

3. There is no age bar to pursue the PhD course.
11th September 2022, 02:36 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, you cannot apply for phd after BA and Bed.

The required minimum qualification for admission to a Ph. D Program shall normally be a two years Master's OR M. Phil Degree from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field. She/he must have obtained 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master's or M.phil.
11th September 2022, 04:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for PhD after B.A and B.Ed. You should have a post graduate degree as minimum qualification for PhD. Candidates must have post graduation degree from a recognized university with 50% marks.
11th September 2022, 04:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I apply for PhD after BA and B. Ed?

Candidates who have completed post-graduation after graduation are eligible to apply for PhD course. The candidate should have completed post graduation in same subject in which they want to pursue phd. The candidate can get admission in PhD based on the admission test that is conducted by the university itself. Candidate of any age can pursue this course.
12th September 2022, 11:02 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
14th September 2022, 12:45 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

No,you can't because for PhD you must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
14th September 2022, 09:42 PM
Muskan Ahmad

Yes surely you can do PhD after B.ED.
You have to complete your masters degree from any certified college/university with passing marks atleast 50%.
The duration will be of 2 to 3 years.
And you have to clear the entrance exam of that particular college.
15th September 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

You can do PhD after BEd also provided you have a post graduate degree as minimum qualification for PhD is post graduation from a recognized university. You can do PhD after BEd also provided you have a post graduate degree as minimum qualification for PhD is post graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?