24th April 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

When to apply for PhD entrance exam at Kakatiya University? Can I choose Banking topic for PhD?

I am M.Com holder and want to apply for PhD at Kakatiya University. Please tell me when to apply for it? Can I choose Banking topic for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. In which topic I should do PhD among Banking, Finance and HRM?
  2. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  3. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics?
  4. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  5. How to choose simple topic for PhD in Finance and Marketing?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  7. List of best universities to do PhD in Hindi? Which topic should I choose for PhD?
  8. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  9. Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  12. What are the variety of subjects to be taken in Ph.D for commerce students?
  13. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  15. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  16. How can I get admission in University of Calcutta to do PhD after MA Economics? Which topic should I choose?
  17. Which subject will be best for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  18. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
26th April 2017, 04:12 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: When to apply for PhD entrance exam at Kakatiya University? Can I choose Banking topic for PhD?

Yes, you can choose banking topic in PhD course if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for it.

You can apply for admission in the month of July and August as admission forms are released during this period only in various institutes for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?