10th September 2022, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I study distance PhD being an M.Phil(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Hi, I have completed my M.Sc and M.Phil in Chemistry through distance education. I am currently not working anywhere. Therefore, I want to know that should I opt to pursue my PhD course through distance mode. Will it prove to be valuable in future or not?

11th September 2022, 12:14 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Should I study distance PhD being an M.Phil(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Yes, you can study PhD being an MPhil Chemistry postgraduate ,For PhD candidates must have a post graduate degree or MPhil degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
14th September 2022, 12:46 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I study distance PhD being an M.Phil(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Duration of this course is 3 years.

Entrance exam called UGC-NET and CSIR NET.

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in MPhil with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
15th September 2022, 04:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study distance PhD being an M.Phil(Chemistry) postgraduate?

Yes, you can do it. You can do Phd after completing your M.Phil in Chemistry from Distance learning. Only the condition is the degree of your M.Phil must be from recognised university by NACC and UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?