19th July 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?

Hi,

I am working in Telecom Industry since last 10 years.

Now i want to become a lecturer/professor in an Engg. College.

Am i eligible for lecturer/professor??

What i need to do if i want to pursue the same?

Reg,
Ram

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I expect if I have 2 years of experience in Biotech Industry
  2. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  3. Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?
  4. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  5. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  6. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry -- [New]
  7. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  8. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  9. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  11. Can I make entry into IIMs by CAT Exam having scored 54% in 10th and 61% in B.Tech with an experience of 3 years in IT Industry?
  12. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  13. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  15. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  16. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  17. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  18. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
21st July 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?

I have done MSc in Physiology..Am.I eligible for UGC-NET in environmental science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?