15th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with PhD(Physics) program of Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Physics) from Jaypee University of Information Technology then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a Professor or not? Thank you!

30th November 2018, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Physics) program of Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Yes, you can apply for such posts, but you need to clear the interview or any screening process of the concerned university. Selection will be on merit and your academic record with experience will have more say in selection.

Those who have got excellent academics and some research experience, have greater chance of getting such jobs easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?