15th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Physics) from Jaypee University of Information Technology. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

23rd November 2018, 09:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Doctor of Philosophy in Physics Eligibilty:

M Phil degree in Physics and a Master's degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognised Institution of Higher Learning.
Selection to the course is based on the candidates performance in the round of personal interview.
23rd November 2018, 09:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) in Jaypee University of Information Technology?

Doctor of philosophy in Physics, involve the study of matter. M.Phil degree or MSc in physics or material science with the minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent CGPA is the minimum requirement of eligibility for applying to the course.
This Institute conducts its own entrance examination to give admission to deserving students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?