21st November 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

JNU M.A English entrance question papers? How to get admission in JNU?

Please send me J.N.U. M.A. english entrance question papers and also about details regarding the admission to J.N.U and as to when the admission will start and its formalities..
it would be of great help for me ..
plz send it to [email protected]

29th December 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU M.A English entrance question papers? How to get admission in JNU?

when will form of university JNU of delhi releas
16th February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JNU M.A English entrance question papers? How to get admission in JNU?

i want to know jnu m.a. english entrance exam pattern plz tell me on [email protected]
15th March 2013, 09:20 PM
Ambika Bairagya

i want to knw about the previous question paper of m.a English entrance exam..send me reply to [email protected].
plz..
31st March 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

can i get previous jnuee question papers of m.a english?
1st October 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to prepare MA english entrance examination of jnu?
13th January 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MODEL PAPER OF JNU ENGLISH ENTRANCE EXAM AND HOW CAN I PREPARE TO JOIN JNU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?