14th July 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MPhil clinical psychology having MSc in Psychology?

I have done my b.sc in physics and completed my m.sc psychology as correspondence course....so am i eligible to do my mphil clinical psychology in regular?

15th July 2021, 10:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do MPhil clinical psychology having MSc in Psychology?

The eligibility criteria for the Mphil in clinical psychology program are mentioned below: The candidate must have completed graduation with clinical psychology or equivalent with a minimum of 45% to 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university or board.
15th July 2021, 10:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for M.Phil Clinical Psychology if you have postgraduate degree in Organizational Psychology.

Technically there is nothing that bars you from writing the MPhil Clinical Psychology entrance exam.
16th July 2021, 09:47 PM
Singhskomal

Yes you can appear for M.phil ( Master's in philosophy) but you need to get minimum 55% in your postgraduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?