28th January 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) after completing BA(Clinical Psychology)?

Hi, I have done BA in Clinical Psychology. Now, I want to do MSc in Clinical Psychology. So, am I eligible to do MSc as I am a BA graduate? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me because I really want to do this MSc.

6th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) after completing BA(Clinical Psychology)?

M.Sc. Clinical Psychology Eligibility:

Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognised University in clinical psychology.

Some reputed colleges and universities conduct entrance examination for admission to MSc degree course.

You are eligible to pursue MSc in clinical psychology.
15th November 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Clinical Psychology) after completing BA(Clinical Psychology)?

Am B.PHARM student and I would like to study msc psychology.so whether I could study Msc psychology after completing B.pharm course??
18th April 2022, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc counselling psychology after completing my Ba psychology honours (from IGNOU open University)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?