30th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?

I am punith kumar M B completed my mteh in vlsi and embedded system presently i am planning to do phd so pls guide me. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems? Where and how to apply for the Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me on the same?

31st May 2015, 12:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am punith kumar M B completed my mteh in vlsi and embedded system presently i am planning to do phd so pls guide me. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems? Where and how to apply for the Ph.D course? Can someone please guide me on the same?
You have completed M.Tech degree in VLSI and Embedded system so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
31st May 2015, 02:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?

Yes you can apply for the course and you will need to clear the NET Examination.
Once you have cleared the NET Examination you will be eligible for the course of PhD in the subject of your choice.
You can choose anything that is related to the core subjects that you have read in your Bachelor and Master Degree courses.
So once you have cleared NET Examination you will be able to pursue the course of PhD.
You should start your preparation for the Examination as soon as possible.
24th August 2018, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mtech in vlsi and embedded system but now i want to do PhD in material science and technology. Is this create problem for future for getting jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?