10th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification?

Sir, I have done M.Sc in Botany, DFA (Diploma in Foreign Affairs and Diplomacy), LLB from Lucknow University and DMM (Diploma in Marketing Management). I have a total work experience of 38 years in the field of Sales and Marketing and out of which 33 years in Cement Industry (Sales and Marketing) department. So I have doubt whether I can do Ph.D in Cement Marketing with this qualification or with the qualification mentioned above. Please let me know..

11th June 2016, 07:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification?

You have completed M.Sc in Botany, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Botany.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

You have a valid CSIR NET/ UGC NET score card.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?