11th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to become a lecturer after M.Tech Biotechnology?

I have completed M.Tech in Biotechnology with 80% marks. Am I eligible to join any private arts college as a lecturer. Do I have to clear NET?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  2. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  6. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  7. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  8. Section A question papers? I am a student of institutions of engineer at Tirupati
  9. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  10. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  13. Required qualification for Bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Duration of the course?
  14. Required qualification to be a Hindi lecturer?
  15. Please send to me the names of the books depicting social economic awareness
  16. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get my SSR and AA written exam admit card?
  18. How to join CBI after MSc Biotechnology? Qualifications required to be eligible for CBI?
11th June 2016, 07:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to become a lecturer after M.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Tech in Biotechnology with 80% marks. Am I eligible to join any private arts college as a lecturer. Do I have to clear NET?
You have completed M.Tech in Biotechnology with 80% marks, so you are eligible for lecturer post in private college.

To become a lecturer in a government college, you should have Ph.D degree or UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?