28th August 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?

Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course? Can you please let me know which college I can do? Please give me the information on this as soon as possible to me. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course? -- [New]
  2. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Is Amity University a best choice to do Forensic Science course?
  6. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  10. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  11. Which one is better either Biotechnology or Biomedical for M.Sc+Ph.D dual degree programme if interested in Research in Frontier areas of Modern Biology?
  12. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  13. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  14. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  15. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
28th August 2015, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course? Can you please let me know which college I can do? Please give me the information on this as soon as possible to me. Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!
After completion of M.Sc in Biology course you can do Ph.D in Genetic but you must have valid CSIR NET score card.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?