17th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?

I am studying integrated MSc(systems biology) 3rd year.can you pls suggest me the opportunities after my int MSc programme

Related Questions:
  1. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  2. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
  4. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. What is the scope of integrated MSc in Biology and computer science? What are the job opportunities available in Bangalore for this course
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  12. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  13. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship? -- [New]
  16. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  17. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  18. Job opportunities available for M.Tech communication systems?
17th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?

my son is will compleet this acadamic year, he intrusted in biology so which one coures take in future
27th January 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

name of the university conducting entrance for 5years integrated m.sc in life science having exam center at bhubaneswar& imp. dates related to application & entrance.
5th April 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir; my son is reading in plus science in 2017.Advice me in connection with the courses related with the Heath science along with placement through the Institution concerned ; OR Advice me in respects of best course for earlier settlement please.
21st June 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available for integrated MSc course of NISER
23rd June 2018, 10:04 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying integrated MSc(systems biology) 3rd year.can you pls suggest me the opportunities after my int MSc programme
M.Sc is Masters in Science is a post graduation degree. System Biology is a very innovative field which involves biology, mathematics and computational modelling to develop virtual version of biological systems. This approach is build on the knowledge of biological systems at various levels from molecules to cells to organs to organism and populations.

There are several careers you can pursue after completing your post graduation course in System Biology:-

><Assistant Professor

><Assistant Research Associate

><Medical Researcher in Hospital, laboratories and Medical Institutions

><Industrial Research and Development departments

><Governments Institutions

><NGOs

You can also pursue PhD after masters. It will broaden your job prospect.
12th April 2020, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What job opportunities after MSC in System biology branch other than proffesor field
What type of exams I will crack to gain job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?