23rd January 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

sir
i currently learning last semester in Msc Botany and my future goal is to do Phd in abroad. in the feild of botany my special subject is seed technology but i am so much interested in cell biology,molecular biology and genetic engineering so can i do phd in that subject insted of my special subjectand tell me the eligibility and requirments of phd botany in abroad

24th April 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

I am currently doing second year Msc Botany, my future goal I want become a scientist so what is the future about on seed technology and plant biotechnology?
16th November 2017, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?

Dear Sir /maam i am completed Msc botany in Cyto-Genitics
My future goal i want become agriculture based Scientist. I am interested for Genitics ,Cell biology so send me which subject useful for me
Please, give me suggestion
My contact Number 8106196119
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?