14th January 2023, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Embrology agyer completed MSc in Microbiology?

Hello sir. I have completed M.Sc Microbiology and I'm 29 years old. Can I do PhD embryology?

15th January 2023, 10:23 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Embrology agyer completed MSc in Microbiology?

Yes , you can do it. To become Embryologist, on need master's degree in reproductive science, reproductive laboratory science, clinical embryology & andrology or clinical science.
18th January 2023, 04:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed masters in relevant subject or did their masters in microbiology, biotechnology or chemistry are eligible for PhD programme.

For being eligible for PhD , candidate has to appear for an entrance exam be it national level entrance exam or university level.
Once they clear the entrance exam, they are called for interview round.
Their score in entrance exam and interview decides their admission.
22nd January 2023, 01:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to study PhD in Embryology course:

The minimum basic educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Embryology course is given below,

Name of the Course - PhD in Embryology

@ Candidates must have completed Master's Degree in Embryology or its equivalent disciplines are eligible to study this PhD in Embryology course.

@ The minimum percentage required in Master's Degree course is 55% Mark's or more.

@ As Microbiology is also a relevant discipline of this Embryology course, I can say that you can certainly apply for pursuing PhD in Embryology course.

@ Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear and score good marks in PhD Entrance Examination to get seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?