14th March 2010, 07:04 PM
nilu.mhmd

Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?

hi i m presently doing B Sc microbiology in an autonomous college, i want to know If there is M Sc medical microbiology along with Phd in any colleges in India preferably in Tamil Nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  2. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  3. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  4. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  6. List of companies to apply for internship while doing integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Microbiology?
  7. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  8. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  9. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  10. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  13. What are different options after M.Sc or Ph.D in microbiology? -- [New]
  14. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  15. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  16. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  18. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
20th March 2010, 09:37 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?

Post B Sc Integrated Ph D BioinformaticsDual Degree/IntegratedDepartment of Biotechnology (West Bengal University of Technology)Kolkata
Post B Sc Integrated Ph D Molecular BiologyDual Degree/IntegratedDepartment of Biotechnology (West Bengal University of Technology)Kolkata
Post B Sc Integrated Ph D MicrobiologyDual Degree/IntegratedDepartment of Biotechnology (West Bengal University of Technology)Kolkata
Post B Sc Integrated Ph D Program Physical SciencesDual Degree/IntegratedS.N. Bose National Centre for Basic ScienceKolkata
Integrated MPhil -Ph D Program (Educational Policy)Dual Degree/IntegratedNational University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)Delhi
Integrated MPhil -Ph D Program (Educational Administration)Dual Degree/IntegratedNational University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)Delhi
Integrated MPhil -Ph D Program (Comparative Education and International Cooperation)Dual Degree/IntegratedNational University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)Delhi
MPhil -Ph D Program (Foundations of Education)Dual Degree/IntegratedNational University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)Delh
Integrated MPhil -Ph D Program (Educational Planning)Dual Degree/IntegratedNational University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)Delhi
11th April 2010, 09:55 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?

Since,presently you are persuing B.sc from an Autonomous college then you should also persue your M.sc from an Autonomous college/institute.

Following will be much better:-

IIT-M, Madras.

St.Xavier college,Banglore,kolkata.

loyola college, chennai.

presidency college, chennai.

presidency college,Banglore.

Amity University.

Best of Luck
12th April 2010, 09:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, these are the best college for
phd in microbiology or MSc medical
microbiology along with Phd in india-

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Assam University, Silchar
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
University of Pune
Delhi University, New Delhi
Goa University

ok
all the best.......
13th April 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i m searching for bast colleges in bengalore for the coarse m.sc(biotechnology).
and m also want to know that there is scope for biotech students or not?
2nd May 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a bsc with zoology hons student from a autonomous college,and i want to know about integrated phd in microbiology with msc in kolkata.can i get any suggestion?
4th May 2010, 12:29 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Quote:
i m searching for bast colleges in bengalore for the coarse m.sc(biotechnology).
and m also want to know that there is scope for biotech students or not?
Quote:
hi i am a bsc with zoology hons student from a autonomous college,and i want to know about integrated phd in microbiology with msc in kolkata.can i get any suggestion?
Both M.sc (Biotechnology) and M.sc (Microbiology) both integrated and non-integrated can be persued from following Best institutes of India:-

IIT,kharaghpur (Offeres both courses in Integrated Program) Admission is based on IITJAM.

WBUT,West bengal. (Offeres both courses in Integrated Program).Admission is based on its own entrance.

Jadavpur University, West Bengal. (Offers both courses non-integrated program).Admission is based on its own entrance.

St.Xaviers's College, Kolkata. (Offers both courses non-integrated program).Admission is based on its own admission test.

Best of Luck
8th May 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do part time PhD in medical microbiology as i mugc working as lecturer in same speciality right now.Tell me about UGC universities offering part time PhD.
11th May 2010, 09:14 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do part time PhD in medical microbiology as i mugc working as lecturer in same speciality right now.Tell me about UGC universities offering part time PhD.

I think Following Institutes offers partime P.hd (Microbiology):-

Periyar University.

JNTU, Hydrabad.

Osmania University, Hydrabad.

Institute of Microbiology & Biotechnology, Bhopal.

Sushrutha Institute of Medical Science, Hydrabad.

Anna University.

Institute of Medical Science, Varanasi.

Best of Luck
15th May 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a apost graduate in microbiology and with pg diploma in bioinformatics presently residing in kuwait.I want to do my ph.d in molecular biology .Is there a way where I can stay in kuwait and do my ph.d from kuwait from any of the universities from andhra pradesh.Please let me know to this email id [email protected]
20th May 2010, 02:36 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
I am a apost graduate in microbiology and with pg diploma in bioinformatics presently residing in kuwait.I want to do my ph.d in molecular biology .Is there a way where I can stay in kuwait and do my ph.d from kuwait from any of the universities from andhra pradesh.Please let me know to this email id [email protected]

I think following Institutes will suites your requirement better:-

Jawaharlal Technological University.
Website- http://www.jntu.ac.in

University of Hydrabad.
Website- http://www.uohyd.ernet.in

Dr. B.R, Ambedkar Open University.
Address- Prof. G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033 Andhra Pradesh
Website-http://www.braou.ac.in

Andhra University.
Address- School Of Correspondence Course, Waltair, Visakhapatnam 530003
Phone- 91-891-2844222, 2844333

Regards
~Faiyaz~
21st May 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

please fees structure of M.sc of Microbiolog from st.xavir college mumbai
23rd May 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I wish to do phd in microbiology (part time), kindly suggest the institutes/university offering in chennai?
28th May 2010, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to join university of mumbai intended to do PhD in TB microbiology ,is possible to know th procedure and availability of the course in UNIVER.MUMBAI???..
7th June 2010, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc medical laboratory and wish to do Msc. In which field should i join that has good scope?
9th June 2010, 02:47 PM
mitali behera

i have given m bsc final xam in microbiology at basic sc at ouat.i want 2 do msc n phd in microbiology.pls suggest me d best collg in orissa.
14th June 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my m.s.c microbiology.please forward the institutions in hyd where i can pursue ph.D as part time
15th June 2010, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi friends?
i have completed b.sc microbiology in autonomous college.please suggest a best option in masters.i think i can do medical microbiology.please help me friends.....
15th June 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

thank u
28th June 2010, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i completed my msc in microbiology.can you please suggest me any institute where i can do my phd
28th June 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc in microbiology. I want to do phd in mumbai. is there any part time phd programme in mumbai.
29th June 2010, 08:37 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
I have completed msc in microbiology. I want to do phd in mumbai. is there any part time phd programme in mumbai.

I dont have much details regarding Part time P.hd and in Microbiology, even in Mumbai.

I can list following Universities, but not sure if all have part time facility.

Mumbai University.

Pune University.

Solapur University, I am sure that it has part time P.hd Facility.

20th July 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me about the Padmashree colg in Bangalore. i want to do MSc in microbio from dere...please tel me the laboratory status and teaching methodology there..
26th July 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get a bettter future in microbiology when compared to engineering
30th July 2010, 08:14 PM
Senior Member+++

following is the list for colleges doing integrated phd in microbiology
:
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology - New Delhi, Delhi
Doctor of Philosophy - Bipolar and MOS Analog Integrated Circuits (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Doctor of Philosophy - Microbiology (Applied Sciences)

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Bangalore, Karnataka
Integrated Master of Technology- Doctor of Philosophy (Technology) in Astronomical Instrumentation
Integrated Ph.D. Programme - Physics

S N Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences - Kolkata, West Bengal
Post Master of Science Integrated Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Science
Post Master of Science Integrated Doctor of Philosophy in Physical Sciences

The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
Integrated Master of Science -Doctor of Philosophy in Physics and Astrophysics
Integrated Master and Doctor of Philosophy in Physics and Astrophysics

Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Doctor of Philosophy (Technology) - Microbiology
Master of Science - Microbiology (By Research)
Download E-brochure | Apply

Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Integrated M.Sc. Microbiology
Integrated M.Sc. Biochemistry

Integral University - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Master of Science - Microbiology
Download E-brochure | Apply

Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University - Ajmer, Rajasthan
Doctor of Philosophy - Microbiology
Master of Science - Microbiology

The Institute of Integral Technology
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Global Institute Of Integrated Training
Pune, Maharashtra

Indian Integrated Acupuncture Association
Nagpur, Maharashtra

COLLEGES ABROAD
Explore More on this

Harvard University - United States
Doctor in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
Doctor in Oral Biology and Oral Pathology (MS, PhD)

UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE - United Kingdom
Anaesthesia PhD
Anglo-Saxon, Norse
The University of Auckland - Newzealand
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD
Yale University - United States
Doctor in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
Certificate in Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology

The University of British Columbi

Integrated M.Sc. Microbiology
Master Of Science - Microbiology
Doctor In Microbiology, General : Study Abroad
Doctor In Microbiology, General : Study Abroad
14th August 2010, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

colleges for mp hill in kolkata....plzz..rlyy
5th September 2010, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,i m SUMAIYA JALGAONKAR.I M PURSUING TYBSC MICROBIOLOGY AS OPF NOW FROM KC COLLEGE MUMBAI...WILL BE GRADUATING IN YEAR 2011.PLEASE SUGGEST ME A FEW GOOD COLLEGES TO PURSUE MSC MICROBIOLOGY FROM BANGLORE.............REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANKS.MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
5th September 2010, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

plz post the list of Best institutes for Integrated Phd (Biotechnology) in India
6th September 2010, 09:03 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

some of the colleges/universities offering MSc medical microbiology along with Phd are:

West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Anna University, Chennai
Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad
Institute of Microbiology & Biotechnology, Bhopal

Kindly visit the website of respective universities/institutes for more details.
10th October 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i m BAMS plz tell me msc integrated phd for me preferably in delhi
15th December 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hi...m doin sybsc biotechnology..m interested in pursuin my masters in medical microbiology.. m i eligible for the same?? if yes may i knw the various colleges in and around mumbai wer i can take up med micro???
28th December 2010, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Will you please tell me institute offering phd in medical microbiology in india, selection criteria.fees?reply me to [email protected].
25th January 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi This is Sahadev Tarei from L&T infotech Chennai, [email protected]

Anna University, Chennai
SRM University, Chennai
Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad
Institute of Microbiology & Biotechnology, Bhopal
28th January 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B. Sc. in Zoology and wish to do integrated Ph. D. in Biological Sciences. Kindly guide me for the colleges in Mumbai.
23rd February 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am a student of M.Sc. microbiology (final year), sem4; now i want to do phd from abroad. plz suggest me the best colleges/ universities also those that provides scholarships. is there any entrance exams of those? how can i reach there?
23rd February 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hw should i prepare for gre?
6th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

completed msc microbiology wanted to do phD.Which university will be good
19th March 2011, 09:32 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

BEST COLLEGES ARE:-

IIT-M, Madras.

loyola college, chennai.

Amity University.

Osmania University, Hydrabad.

Institute of Microbiology & Biotechnology, Bhopal.

Sushrutha Institute of Medical Science, Hydrabad.

Anna University.

BEST OF LUCK............
7th April 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of MSc. microbiology and human genetics. any preference given to MBBS doctors. any institute in delhi or ncr offering course in medical microbiology and genetics. please reply
21st April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi. i hv done M.sc. in and m.phil in botany nw i want to extend my m.phil topic and want to do p.hd wd dat topic only . is there any institute in delhi which can help me in the same wdout any entrance exam? pls... help me out.
30th April 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am archana . i have finished doing M.Sc in Biotechnology . can i do ph.d in microbiology after doing M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Can u suggest list of colleges in chennai offering ph.d in microbiology?
1st May 2011, 12:28 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

IIT-M, Madras.

loyola college, chennai.

Amity University.
15th May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

name of integrated phd in microbiology college
29th June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

colleges for doing msc microbiology or molecular biology in kolkata??
23rd July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bsc in medical microbiology and want to do integrated ph.D in microbiology plz help me out by naming some government institutes and procedure of admission
13th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i m neelam azad,i hve done MSc microbiology from jiwaji university gwalior,and i want to do phd in microbiology plz give me a knowledge for phd admission n indtitutes thankyou very much i need ur help.
13th October 2011, 09:19 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
Since,presently you are persuing B.sc from an Autonomous college then you should also persue your M.sc from an Autonomous college/institute.

Following will be much better:-

IIT-M, Madras.

loyola college, chennai.

Amity University.

Best of Luck

thanks
15th October 2011, 11:14 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

the eligibility criteria varies for every institute.
it requires Masters degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant discipline.
the cut off percentages vary.
Some of the institutes conduct entrance exams and some of them require atleast two Research Publications for the Ph.D programs.
Some also require work experience of a couple of years.
29th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

iam a microbiology graduate... interested in doing msc medical microbiology..... please suggest best colleges in maharashtra.
30th November 2011, 12:33 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

these are the best college for
phd in microbiology or MSc medical
microbiology along with Phd in india-

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Assam University, Silchar
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
University of Pune
Delhi University, New Delhi
Goa University

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?